Saturday, April 17, 2010

Upcoming

I have a bunch of reviews from when I was.... much much younger. I'm going through them and rewriting some of them to post here. Plus movies that I've seen recently.


So far, on the list are

Film/Movies
Across the Universe
The Seeker: The Dark is Rising
Snow Cake
Stardust
Clash of the Titans done
Kick-Ass
Brendan and the Secret of Kells
Fedot the Hunter
First Squad: the Moment of Truth
Metropia
Musashi: the Dream of the Last Samurai
Tecnotise: Edit and I
Laughter and Grief By the White Sea



Anime
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Escaflowne
.hack//SIGN, ROOTS, etc
s-CRY-ed
SoulTaker
Trigun
Jin Roh
Gundam Wing
Gundam SEED
Full Metal Panic
X-1999
Spiral
Neon Genesis Evangelion done (Rebuilds later)



Yes, I watch quite a lot of anime. There's also other movies, and you're welcome to make suggestions.

~ Corina

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, looks great, actually it looks a lot like my desktop theme om my linux box

    Regards miksedk/ aka mikedk

    ReplyDelete

Please be polite, keep on topic, and refrain from trolling.